By Ian Perrotta
This week’s Crime Log covers Wednesday, April 24 through Wednesday, May 1.
Wednesday, April 24
· At 11:22 p.m. officers investigated an open door at a residence in the 1200 block of Nagel. The residence was checked and secured.
Thursday, April 25
· At 12:24 a.m. a person was arrested for possession with intent to distribute following a traffic stop at Jos. Campau and Caniff.
· At 12:18 p.m. a man reported that another man threatened to blow up a school in the 8700 block of Jos. Campau because he did not get a job offer.
· At 2:06 p.m. a female passenger was arrested for a Hamtramck warrant after a traffic stop at Caniff and Dequindre.
· At 4:26 p.m. Child Protective Services faxed over a complaint regarding a child abuse case that occurred in the 3200 block of Lehman.
· At 5:19 p.m. a Hamtramck resident reported that someone opened an account in his name.
· At 6:44 p.m. a male juvenile was assaulted in the 12000 block of Selfridge by two other male juveniles. Both suspects fled the scene.
· At 11:20 p.m. a person was placed under arrest for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated following an accident at Lumpkin and Poland.
Friday, April 26
· At 2:52 a.m. a resident in the 3000 block of Holbrook reported the break-in of his residence. Forced entry was made through a rear door.
· At 3:34 a.m. a resident in the 3100 block of Lehman reported the theft of his white 2007 Dodge Charger from in front of his residence.
· At 11 a.m. a man reported that his cell phone was stolen by force by a black male with a street name of “Man Man,” approximately 17-years-old, wearing a white baseball cap.
· At 11:28 a.m. a victim reported a break-in at her residence in the 11700 block of Mitchell.
· At noon a resident of Hamtramck reported a man impersonated an officer and demanded money from the victim to cancel a warrant that did not exist. The victim paid the suspect $3,610.
· At 12:18 p.m. a man reported the lug nuts were stolen from the wheels from his Dodge minivan while it was parked in front of his residence in the 2400 block of Danforth.
· At 12:43 p.m. a female was arrested for domestic violence at her residence in the 2600 block of Trowbridge after she assaulted her ex-boyfriend, with who she has a child in common.
· At 3:41 p.m. a man reported that his deceased father’s gun was stolen from his residence in the 2400 block of Danforth.
· At 11:10 p.m. three people were arrested for disorderly conduct following a disturbance in the 11000 block of Lumpkin.
Saturday, April 27
· At 2:16 a.m. two people were placed under arrest for disorderly conduct in the 11000 block of Jos. Campau.
· At 2:58 a.m. a person was placed under arrest for possessing a replica firearm following a traffic stop at Jos. Campau and Casmere.
· At 6:56 a.m. a Trowbridge resident walked into the station and reported his 2007 Jeep was stolen while it was parked in front of his residence between midnight and 5 a.m.
· A hit-and-run occurred at Conant and Carpenter.
· At 3:07 p.m. a woman reported being robbed of her purse in the 2600 block of Caniff. The suspect was a black male, approximately 17-years-old, with a large build, approximately 6’ tall, wearing a black Nike hoodie with a white Nike swoosh logo.
· At 4:05 p.m. a man was arrested for driving without a license, possession of narcotic paraphernalia and having a stolen license plate after a traffic stop was conducted at southbound I-75 and Caniff. The man also had three warrants.
· At 9:35 p.m. a person was placed under arrest for possessing an open intoxicant and a possession of narcotic paraphernalia after the same was investigated at Jos. Campau and Holbrook.
Sunday, April 28
· At 5:03 a.m. a female was arrested at southbound I-75 at Clay for possession of narcotic paraphernalia after a traffic stop.
· At 10:55 a.m. a man reported that an unknown person took his 1988 Toyota Corolla, plate: 11623 McDougall between 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. on today’s date.
· A female was reported missing from 11330 Conant after family members were unable locate her for almost two days.
· A Danforth resident was petitioned into the Detroit Receiving Hospital Crises Center at 6:43 p.m.
· At 11:30 p.m. an intoxicated female was arrested at PNA hall on a Hamtramck warrant.
Monday, April 29
· At 12:05 a.m. a man was arrested in a Detroit stolen vehicle at Conant and Caely.
· A juvenile reported receiving threats from an ex-boyfriend.
· A juvenile was assaulted by juveniles at Caniff and Charest at 3 p.m.
· A Detroit resident was placed under arrest for two 31st District warrants and driving with a suspended license during a traffic stop at Conant and Caniff at 4:03 p.m.
· An officer took a break-in report in the 3200 block of Poland. A resident was away from 4/21 until this date and found his basement window pushed open and several electronic devices stolen.
· At 11:47 p.m. a man was placed under arrest during a traffic stop at Caniff and Buffalo for two Macomb County warrants.
Tuesday, April 30
· At 12:15 a.m. a woman reported that someone damaged her vehicle while it was parked in a parking lot in the 9700 block of Conant.
· At 2:33 a.m. a man was placed under arrest during a traffic stop at Jos. Campau and Goodson for driving with a suspended license.
· An agent of a business in the 9100 block of Jos. Campau reported the theft of his iPhone from behind the front counter at approximately 11 a.m.
· Two males were placed under arrest after officers observed them stealing aluminum siding off a house in the 2300 block of Faber at 2:50 p.m.
· Three juveniles were placed under arrest after officers observed them fighting at Trowbridge and Jos. Campau at 3:15 p.m.
· The owner of a house in the 12000 block of McDougall reported that someone changed the locks between 4/20 and this date.
· A man was placed under arrest at the station on a 31st District warrant.
· A juvenile reported that while in a store in the 3200 block of Caniff another juvenile known to him grabbed a ten dollar bill from his hand and fled the store at 8:46 p.m.
Wednesday, May 1
· At 1:07 a.m. a man was placed under arrest during a traffic stop at Fleming and Carpenter for driving without a license and possessing an open intoxicant.
· At 2:24 a.m. a man was placed under arrest in the 2400 block of Neibel for trespassing after he was caught inside an abandoned home.
· At 5:23 a.m. a woman was placed under arrest during a traffic stop at Edwin and Alpena for driving without a license and an outstanding 31st District warrant.
· At 3:35 a man reported his adult son missing from their residence in Hamtramck for approximately five days.
· At 4:45 p.m. family members reported through a translator that their mother was malnourished and was in fear for her well-being. Officers went to her Hamtramck location and she was transported to Detroit Receiving Hospital.
· At 8 p.m. a landlord reported his tenants stole furniture after being evicted off his property in the 9600 block of Dequindre.